Treat yourself with this refreshing summer drink, ‘Minty Apple Cider Cooler’ with the goodness of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Mint.
The essence of two incredibly nourishing ingredients, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and fresh mint leaves, makes this mocktail amazingly soothing and energizing to face the scorching summer heat.
How to make Minty Apple Cider Cooler?
Here, I have used BRAGG’s Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the ‘Mother’. But why Apple Cider?… Because it renders distinctive flavour to the summer cooler. With its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and aiding in weight loss, lowering blood pressure, Apple Cider enhances the nutritious quotient of the drink.
On the other hand, Fresh mint, as we all know is a soothing herb…well-known for its health benefits like easy digestion, relief from stomach inflammation. It greatly comforts us during hot humid weather.
Inclusion of honey brings its own health benefits… it keeps us hydrated for a long time…a good alternative to other forms of sweeteners. Here’s the recipe for this Minty Apple Cider Cooler that can be made in a jiffy.
Minty Apple Cider Cooler
- Mortar and Pestle / Mixer Grinder
- a handful Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups Water chilled
- Honey to sweeten the drink
- Ice Cubes to serve
- Wash and pound the fresh mint leaves in mortar and pestle or in mixer. Strain and extract the mint juice.
- In a large bowl, mix chilled water, Apple Cider Vinegar and mint extract. Add honey to sweeten the drink.
- Pour the drink in tall glasses, add ice cubes and serve immediately.